Article 4 (1) of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 (REMIT), NetConnect
Germany is required to disclose inside information in its role as market
area manager. What constitutes inside information is defined by
Article 2 (1) of REMIT, according to which inside information is any
information of a precise nature which has not been made public, which
relates, directly or indirectly, to one or more wholesale energy
products and which, if it were made public, would be likely to
significantly affect the prices of those wholesale energy products.
In particular, the definition of inside information captures information which is required to be made public in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 715/2009 and information which is required to be disclosed in accordance with legal or regulatory provisions at European Union or national level, insofar as this information is likely to have a significant effect on the prices of wholesale energy products.
In addition to the types of inside information described above, NetConnect Germany also publishes the following information under Article 4(1) of REMIT:
- Indication of current external balancing requirements.
- Long-term options contracted for system balancing purposes
- Short-term balancing requirements
- Balancing terms and conditions
- Maintenance work scheduled to be carried out on the portals operated by NetConnect Germany
- System failures affecting the portals operated by NetConnect Germany
- Extraordinary external balancing requirements
- Balancing requirements at individual system points to remove or mitigate system constraints (including locational and quality-specific balancing requirements)
- Internal contracts, shareholder resolutions and amendments to the company's articles, insofar as they relate to a change in the company's business that is relevant to the market
- Information about planned products and changes to the balancing products currently used
Information published by press releases are provided here. More information are provided in the news section of this Website.